Conventional procurement doesn’t work in an agile world. How do you negotiate or manage a contract if the requirement is SUPPOSED to change throughout development and delivery? How do you select a supplier objectively, if the key criteria is that they have to “work well” with your team? Find out here.
Tools and Techniques
- How Can We Make the Procurement Process More Agile?
- Evaluation Method – Agile Software Development
- Making a Market – A Guide to Getting the Best Guests to Your Party
- Turning Service Level Targets into Commitments
- Primacy and Recency Effects in Evaluation
Insights and Opinion
- Back to the Future for Public Procurement
- Public Administration Select Committee – A New Contract Paradigm is Needed for Public Sector IT
- Getting the Little Guys In